Node.js Developer / Back-end Developer (Katowice)
Deventon is an entity belonging to an international holding company, specialized in providing top quality recruitment services. Thanks to our many years of experience, global knowledge and innovative selection methods, thousands of people have changed jobs for the better. We offer secure and stable employment.
Our client is a programming company that creates and develops Internet systems of varying complexity.
They work on a large scale: they have about 100 instances in AWS, within one service daily number of unique users exceeds 1,000,000, they cope with 10,000 queries per second, or data increment of 50 GB per day, from only one service.
The Client offers:
- employment on Polish conditions – EC or B2B
- salary up to 16.000 PLN gross / month
- flexible working hours (8 am – 4 pm or 9 am- 5 pm)
- after the implementation period, the possibility of remote working (amount of hours to be determined)
- training courses
- free parking
The main tasks of the employee are:
- creating web applications
- experience in designing and implementing back-end components in Node.JS; – min 2 years
- min. 2 years of work in backend
- higher education
The offer is addressed to women and men matching recruitment conditions.