iOS developer (Warszawa)
Deventon is an entity belonging to an international holding company, specialized in providing top quality recruitment services. Thanks to our many years of experience, global knowledge and innovative selection methods, thousands of people have changed jobs for the better. We offer secure and stable employment.
We are recruiting for a company that develops mobile applications.
The Client offers:
- salary 5000- 16000 PLN net / month (depending on candidate’s experience)
- work in an office in Warsaw (next to the Warsaw University of Technology, near the University of Warsaw)
- possibility of partial remote working
- flexible working hours, possibility to reconcile work with university
- friendly working atmosphere in a dynamically developing company
- attractive employment conditions depending on experience and competence
The main tasks of the employee are:
- creating native mobile applications on iOS
- performing tasks commissioned by senior iOS programmers
- Swift language skills
- experience or knowledge in programming iOS applications (candidates sought from internship level to mid level)
- good knowledge of object-oriented programming and knowledge of data structures
An additional advantage will be:
- having a self-made application
- knowledge of CocoaPods, Git
- knowledge of React Native
The offer is addressed to women and men matching recruitment conditions.